Who We Are and What We Do
Stock Plan Solutions/Green Zapato (SPS/GZ) is a full-service stock plan administration and tax reporting firm based in Chicago. The key distinction between SPS/GZ and other outsourcing firms is our comprehensive and personal approach to our clients' needs.
Founded by Rick Zatz and Mary Pat Wood in 2001, SPS/GZ combines real-world expertise with reliable compliance procedures for maximum client satisfaction. Certified and knowledgeable professionals (including Certified Public Accountants and Certified Equity Professionals) are managing all aspects of each project. SPS/GZ services public and private companies throughout the United States, many with global operations.
Stock Plan Solutions/Green Zapato (SPS/GZ) provides outsourcing and consulting services to public and private companies. Whether your company offers Stock Options, Restricted Stock, or Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) programs, the certified professionals at SPS/GZ offer best-in-class administration solutions. Read More About Our Company
- Complete, reliable outsourcing services for equity compensation programs
(Stock Options, Restricted Stock Awards/Units, Stock Appreciation Rights & Employee Stock Purchase Plans)
- Database conversions and implementations
- ASC Topic 718 - formerly known as FAS 123(R - valuations and financial reporting
- SEC, IRS and FASB compliance
- IRC Section 6039 mailings and filings
- Database implementations and projects
- ASC 718 and stock plan accounting consulting
- Customized education presentations to plan participants (Participant Education Presentation)